Skip to content
Two-year and four-year nursing programs coming together to Move Nursing Education Forward.
Our shared goals are:
- Serving as an authoritative voice in setting legislative and policy agenda for nursing education at local and state levels.
- Strategically align nursing education and practice to meet the future needs of our health care organizations and the populations we serve.
- Facilitating communication among members related to the delivery of quality nursing education in Wisconsin
- Advancing highest quality, seamless nursing education across all levels of preparation, fostering increased BSN and graduate degree attainment.
- Support and strengthen ANEW members in their leadership roles.